CryptoLive is a moderated website; we review all comments before they are posted. We expect users to treat each other and the journalists with respect. We will not post comments that do not comply with this commenting policy. We may edit comments to remove links to commercial websites or personal information before posting them.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when commenting on CryptoLive.
- Do not advocate an illegal activity or discuss an intent to commit an illegal act.
- Do not post racist, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent items, including links to porn, etc.
- Do not use curse words, or try to trick the word filter.
- Do not threaten, abuse, libel, defame, invade privacy, stalk, doxx or harass others.
- Do not post libelous or defamatory statements.
- Do not spam or post off-topic comments.
- Do not post comments that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, or offensive terms that target specific groups.
- Do not post sales pitches or promotions.
- Do not post comments that contain clearly misleading or false information.
- Do not post comments that contain personal information, like home addresses
- Do not self-promote or post commercial plugs, or offer sales products or services, petitions, contests or raffles; Do not ask for money.
- Do not post proprietary material of any third party, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks.
- Do not post the same message repeatedly, or we’ll consider it to be spam.
- Do not impersonate or misrepresent your connection to any other entity or person.
- Do not post in any language other than English.