FinTech > News
Nexo has announced the arrival of the Nexo Card. Earlier this month, Nexo’s Board of Directors have announced that a Nexo Dividend of US$2,409,574.87 will be distributed to NEXO Token Holders on August 15, 2019, and that Nexo had entered into a deal with MasterCard to roll out a co-branded crypto card, which is claimed to be the world’s first.
The Nexo Card is linked to the assets in your Nexo Wallet. When making purchases, the Nexo Oracle confirms in real-time your credit line balance, approves the transaction and will send you the details in a push notification.
Key features of the Nexo Card
- Freeze and unfreeze your Nexo Card with a single tap
- Create free virtual cards for safe online purchases
- Monitor all your transactions in real-time and full detail
- View your PIN. Change it at any ATM if needed
- No hidden fees
- No account maintenance fees
- No inactivity fees
- No surcharges at Point-of-Sale payments
- No foreign exchange (FX) fees
- Instant cashback on all transactions
Nexo is pioneering the world’s first card that allows holders to spend the value of their assets without selling them.
Get early access to the Nexo card here.